Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jabberwocky

Greetings all! it is 12:30 at night, and guess who has to be at clinical at 9 am? Yep, this insomniac! Awesome. Its great to be wide awake when I need to be up in 6.5 hours and counting. Sigh. Today I woke up and studied. All freaking day. Ok, I lie. It was a vicious cycle of study, wander around aimlessly, study, drive to beach for sanity, study, watch court tv shows, study, finally stop studying. I need a ball and chain to sit at the damn table until I know every word on every sheet of paper. Sigh. Is med school over yet???

One thing I did that was fun and not sucking the life out of me is Carrie and i made oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies for Team Meathead. You see, T told me yesterday he wanted these artery clogging creations, and I told him I could probably make them. And I did. I hand delivered them still warm from the oven and watch these fine looking men eat and love them. i like cooking. And watching good looking men eat the things I made. I came home, and sat on my chunky butt and did nothing. I figured the amount of studying I did today warrented the rest of the night off. I was supposed to run today, but it turned into an off day because Carrie got here later than planned. That just means tomorrow is a short run, Friday long run, and lift Saturday. Is it Sunday yet? Im ready to rest again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment