Sunday, October 16, 2011

Everything you probably dont care about

Ok, so theres lots of recapping and ranting to do! Lets get to it!
Thursday- Wow! What an AWESOME day. Have an executive board meeting at Bucca De Beppo to plan an upcoming health fair in March. It was a great, productive meeting, and awesome for team building and morale boosting. Also expensive, but thank goodness I will ge reiumbursed by the club funds for it. I think of it as a savings plan so I dont spend that money now on frivolous things. Let me tell you, if I make it to the beginning of December, with all bills paid, itll be a miracle. So then, Carrie and I took on downtown fort lauderdale for a long overdue girls night. Our mutual agreement was we werent getting too drunk. Hahahaha! Yeah right!! We went to Art Bar, got delightfully tipsy, and were dancing fools who also we acting like Joan Rivers at the Red Carpet. Sans plastic face and annoying voice. We then stumbled down to Off the Hookah and saw an old friend in line for VIP... so we did what anyone else would do, and skipped the line and got in with no wait! Oh yeah, and it was ladies night sooooo drinking free, baby! We got drinks and frolicked around, danced our butts off, and drunkenly re-enacted LMFAO's "Im sexy and I know it" dancing. Raging aholes? yes, we are! We wiggle wiggle wiggled into the hip hop room, where we shook our booties and popped it like its hot. A man fancied me apparently, and we danced until I got annoyed. I just wanted to dance with my wife! So we ditched him, and stumbled our way to meeting 2 Italians. Real italians, not the Jersey Shore kind. Accents and all. But, like most men at the club, he got clingy and we ditched him too. We decided to go back to Art Bar to finish out our night. Long story short...Artbar, dancing, water, Newport cigarette, hot guy in a teal shirt, Steak n Shake, bed.
Friday was tough getting up. I was still drunk when the alarm went off. Poor Carrie had her interview for a job. So uneventful day at school, blah blah blah, 5 mile run/walk....yeah, thats right! 5 whole miles. and I didnt die. Talk about amazing. and then.... I got the call. Carrie got into med school!!!!! and not just any school, MY med school!! I was, and am, sooooo incredably proud and happy for her. Its a hard road to be in med school, and staying in is no picnic, and I am so damn proud of her for sticking with it!!!! Hip hip, HOORAYYYYY!!! So we went out to Grand Lux Cafe for a fatty feast 3 course meal to celebrate. We rolled out, food babies and all, and my burps smelt like farts. We are a real classy bunch.
Then, passed out into a food coma. But I was so rudely awakened at 2:30 am by Oliver the cat chasing a baby animal (i think a mouse) in my room. I panicked. I screamed and woke Carrie up and probably almost gave her a heart attack. I could not find the animal, and i didnt hear it anymore so I feared it was dead. Still havent found nor smelt an animal in my room. I think its safe to say its gone.
Saturday was HIV training again, blah blah study, and then I went out in a Hummer stretch limo to celebrate my friend (and classmate) 's birthday. We had fun and Thankfully I didnt dirnk too much so no hangover today!!

Today (Sunday) was spend studying, and hanging with Carrie. We cooked a yummy semi healthy pizza then ruined it with cornflake candy as inspired by the Running off the Reeses blog. The candy is amazing. Food coma status acheived. Again. Oh yeah, we went on a small 2 miler today which my asthma was acting up (i think from the cooler wet weather) and then once I could breathe my shins acted up and I was foot dropping. I know these things will get batter with the more I run but like every one, I want results immediately, damn it! Go go gadget instant miracle and half marathon status! No? Damn you.

1 comment:

  1. Fatty feast, wifey wiggle Thursday = a total success!! By success I mean we successfully made it home ...... and succeeded in having a seriously rockstar time!! aaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddd we definitely succeeded in being aholes of the raging variety. mwahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete