Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Body Hates Me

Yep, no joke. It HATES me. I love it though. It carried me 15 miles today. As some of you know, Im training for the ING Miami Half Marathon and have been working hard at it. My plan was to up my long run today to 6 miles. Well, Carrie and I ended up walking a whole 15 miles! From Pompano to Deerfield. Down A1A. And, all I had to eat today was toast and 3 cups of coffee. At the end, I felt fatigued, aching everywhere, starving, dehydrated and delerious. But damn it, I walked 15 miles. Watch out ING! If I can walk 15 I sure as hell can run your 13.1. Although, this is pretty much my thoughts of the walk today:

So this weekend was fun. I ran with Brit on Friday, and studied ALL night long. Yesterday I lifted at the gym, saw my dad, had dim sum for lunch with my amazing brother and went to an informational dinner on rotations. Im pretty sold on applying for the Alabama site. I know its 8 hours from home, but I think I am ready for a life change. I have no troubles adapting to new people and environments, and quite honestly am tired of South Florida. I love the weather and the beach, but  HATE the materialistic fake atmosphere. Im ready to live in a place with good ol boys and sweet tea on the porch. So hopefully I get assigned there, and Ill be moving after boards in June. EXCITING!! Then I studied EKG til 12:30 with my classmate (out exam is tomorrow. yuck). Today I woke up early and went to church with my school friends to see Anthony Evans. He makes me sweat and have heart palpitations. SO HOT. I love him. oh, and he can sing. But honestly, I dont care about his voice. I mean I do, but Ill still love and lust over him when he cant sing anymore (which is why he should just marry me)
Tomorrow starts the race to december. 3 weeks, 8 finals. And Im so ready for December 2nd. Bring it finals!

1 comment:

  1. Get it girl! Glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend. Holler at girls who make life changes!! =)

    ReplyDelete