Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What a Wonderful World

So yesterday was pretty much awesome. Spent the day with my best friends, Carrie and Miranda and Miranda's little cookie monster! (yes, named after the Sex and the City characters). What a great day of mall loitering, coffee sipping, laughter and debauchery. We visited Charlotte at her job and brought her her addiction; Jamba Juice. At night, we chugged some red wine, had a FANTASTIC meal, and watched a show about Gigolos. That show was the highlight of my week. Honestly. These men were GORGEOUS and their "clients" were all very special and unique (and SCARY) in their own ways. Definitely worth a few tipsy giggles. The wife (Carrie) and I also decided we could both fit in my skirt....
Wine makes you do funny things, doesnt it?
Anyway, last night I started to miss Bruce Wayne. I called him, and we loosely made plans for Thursday evening if I have time and Saturday, God willing. I like having space from him because I think its healthy, but I also realized getting a buzz makes me miss him. Which, Im not saying is a bad thing. Just annoying when I know I still have 2 days to go til our next date.
Today, I am learning intubation (I think). I honestly never know exactly what Im doing in med school but I always seem to find my way through it and surprise myself. Ill try to write about my procedures tonight or tomorrow, and hopefully I dont kill my mannequin while trying to shove a tube down its throat!

No comments:

Post a Comment