Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year....

Yay! Its a new year. For me, this means, another semester of stupid school, scary ass boards, and starting rotations. Oh, and still being single. sigh. Well, I hope something positive happens this year like passing boards. lol. Tomorrow I start school again. K, lets be real, I'll show up to grab my notes the first few days, then it back to sleeping in and doing nothing til a week out from my first exam. Slacker? yes,, yes I am. And proud. Im wearing black today to mourn the loss of my life starting tomorrow.
Even Lindsay is upset over school starting.
Im going on a coffee date in a bit...hope it goes well. Its been a few months since I went on a date I was excited about. We shall see how this goes. Oh, so btw, if you have not Checked out The Heavy Pets, you are missing God's musical gift to you. Please do so at this time.

Friday night the girls and I are doing cardio pole dancing. Ill either enjoy it and be decent at it, or break my back trying to get my leg over my head.This is going to be interesting.....perhaps I should have some wine prior to pole dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment