Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas....

Ok, so update on my personal life: The guido i was corresponding with is still very nice, but a family member of his is very sick (prayers please) so I dont think now is the time for him to be dating. Havent spoken to him, let him have his space, and life goes on. Anyway, I did go on a "date" this weekend.... it wasnt romantic and there is no interest in him...we will call him Jimminy Crackit....and the date was to a strip club. hahahaha. It was fun, but Jimminy Crackit is not my type. Definately and always in the friendzone for him. ive been corresponding with another man, he seems nice. We shall see and when I think of a name fitting for him, I will SO let you know. Charlotte had an AMAZING Christmas party on Monday. it was perfect. All of us girls were there, my mom and Charlotte's parents, the little Geisha, and a few others. It was epic. My presents I recieved were a smorgasboard of accessories, 2 new pairs of AWESOME heels, a penguin pillow pet, and a Snooki shirt. It was perfect perfect perfect!!!

Continuation of my Christmas wish list:

1. Khloe Kardashian's hair style. Yes, in another 6 months my hair will be that long, but it ALWAYS looks so flowy and amazing. Damn her.

2. To have a nice (preferably handsome) guy take me for a ride around neighborhoods to look at christmas lights. Yes, I know i can get in the car and do it myself. But dammnit this is a wishlist. and thats what i wish for. 







3. To go on a vacation to Bora Bora.....with Matthew Maconahey (i dont care how its spelt, itll never be my last name)


4. To party, one night with Snooki. Just one. I bet its a blast!


5. To eat a whole bowl of this:
mmm buttercream icinggggggg
you know, because I look like that and have always looked like that....shes a bitch.

And still look like this: 

1 comment:

  1. Yes...khloes hair is very nice...you know how you get hair that flowy all the time? MONEY! Lol. We will have that one day!!

    ReplyDelete